- 11 berths
- 6 cabins
- 4 WC
Below is a breakdown of the costs payable online and at the marina for this charter.
These are the cost for the boat rental that must be paid online.
Additional services that you will pay upon your arrival at the marina the day of your departure.
- Final cleaning 2021 up to 55 Ft + Cat up to 45 ft (per booking)
- Linen and towels (Single set per person, incl. 1 pillow case + 2 linen + 1 big towel + 1 medium towel) (per week person)
- La Maddalena Weekly Ticket Permit from 50 feet+Cat (per week)
Choose the optional services and commodities to maximize your comfort and safety on board.
- Liferaft (10 pax) - sailing over 3Nm (per booking)
- Pets on board - maximum 10 kg (+500€ additional deposit) (per booking)
- Early Boarding- over 42ft + CAT (embarkation on Sat. at 13pm) (per booking)
- Skipper Over 50' + CAT (per week)
- Transfer Olbia/Portisco or Punta Nuraghe by car up to 4 person per way (per booking person)
- Liferaft (6 pax) - sailing over 3Nm (per week)
- Gennaker up to 45 ft (per week)
- Provisioning: receipt + 20% extra charge for delivery service onboard (per booking)
- Paddle Board (SUP) (per week)
- Hammock (per week)
- Snorkelling set per person (per week person)
- Deposit reduction over 50ft + CAT (deposit reduced 1000 EUR) (per week)
- Wi Fi Router (Unlimited guaranteed only in Italy (per week)
- Transfer Olbia/Portisco or Punta Nuraghe minibus up to 8 person per way (per booking person)
- Outboard engine Catamarans (per week)
- Hostess (per week)
- Canoe (per week)
- Seascooter (per week)
- Late Disembarkation over 42ft+CAT (per booking)
- Liferaft (8 pax) - sailing over 3Nm (per week)
- Safety Net up to 45 ft (per booking)
- Luggage storage (per week person)
- Folding electric scooter (per week)
Some charters requires the payment of a security deposit, that will be refund at the end of the holiday.
Get a quote for catamaran Bali 4.3 · 2020
Check in: 12/4/2021
Punta Nuraghe / Italy
Fill in all the fields and send a request, we will get back to you within 48 hours!
Do you need help to rent your boat? Do you have any doubts or do you want any advice from experienced staff? We can answer (almost) any question!